Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We've Got Mail...




Just received this email from one of our wonderful clients. We love how our work impacts our clients so greatly!

Dear Mr. Mahdessian,

I've never written a fan letter like this before.

But the outstanding service recently rendered by Christine O'Donnell and your repair staff wizards warrants this first.

Given that I live in Litchfield County, Connecticut, my garments required the expert attention of someone like Christine who could ensure that my wishes were carried out.

My repaired garments arrived back today and I am thrilled with the results.

Even more than your superlative artistry with repairs, your staff -- from the person who answers the phone to supervisory staff like Christine -- are consistently pleasant and professional.

In the past I've also dealt with Tamara and Rosemary who were equally superb.

I'm sure you're already aware they are an asset to your team but I wanted to express my appreciation for a job well done.

Thank you as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment